CommunityLIFE is Hiring!
Job Title: Quality Coach
Schedule: 7:30 AM – 4:00 PM Mon-Fri
Location: Forest Hills, PA with local travel
Community LIFE is a program of all-inclusive care for the elderly, committed to empowering older adults to remain at home while preserving their dignity, independence and quality of life.
Our program brings the region’s experts in geriatric medicine and care together to work as a team in specialized Day Centers, to help older adults enjoy the highest quality of life possible.
Our professionals are committed to keeping older adults independent, and in their homes. Our wide range of services are designed to meet the varied needs of seniors, and include medical care, social services, meals, activities, transportation and much more.
Summary of Job Duties:
Under the direction of the Director of Quality Improvement, the Quality Coach collects, monitors and reports outcomes in collaboration with multiple disciplines. To assure highest quality of care and adherence to required documentation as define by regulations and organizational polices, this person will audit health records and other clinical documentations and present findings in an understandable format to appropriate disciplines. He or she will be a resource and provide consultation to other disciplines. Additionally, the Quality Coach will identify areas of concerns and assists in developing a corrective action plan. Local travel will be required (mileage reimbursement is included).
Required Education: Pennsylvania licensed Registered Nurse (RN); knowledge of performance/quality improvement concepts. BSN or MSN Preferred.
Required Experience: Minimum 3 years nursing practice. Highly preferred: Nurse consulting, Program of All-inclusive Care for the Elderly (P.A.C.E); quality improvement experience.
- Ability to analyze, compile, and report and present data in a meaningful way.
- Ability to review and analyze charts and compile and present reports
- Proficient verbal and written skills.
- Microsoft office use including proficient use of Power Point, Excel, Word, understanding of Access).
- Problem solving and trouble shooting.
- Ability to prioritize work and follow direction with limited guidance.
- The ability to develop rapport and communicate throughout all levels of the organization.
- Adaptable to changing requirements and organization growth.
- Acceptable physical and mental health to carry out the responsibilities of the position.
Required Certifications/Licensure: Pennsylvania Licensed Registered Nurse (RN), Valid PA Driver’s License.
Community LIFE offers a generous benefit package, including Medical, Dental and Vision insurance, Life insurance, Short Term & Long Term Disability insurance, Minimum of 4 weeks Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Company contribution to a 403(b) retirement plan, Tuition Reimbursement, Mileage Reimbursement, Employee Appreciation events, and more!
Apply at: https://www.indeed.com/job/quality-coach-rn-c9216ab08b34708