HQPNJ Fall Conference
October 18, 2019 @ 8:30 am - 3:30 pm| $225
Healthcare Quality Professionals of New Jersey (HQPNJ)
HQPNJ invites you to join them on Friday, October 18, 2019 from 8:30 AM to 3:30 PM at the New Jersey Hospital Association for HQPNJ’s fall program on “What’s New with The Joint Commission (TJC) and Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)” and “The New Jersey Hospital Improvement Innovation Network Project Updates.”
This program is affordably priced at $150 for HQPNJ members and $225 for non-members, which includes continental breakfast and lunch. Program attendees will earn 5.5 Continuing Education credits (pending) and have the opportunity to network with other healthcare quality professionals. Doors open at 8:00 AM for registration. Visit www.HQPNJ.org for program registration information. See program objectives below.
Please consider extending this invitation to other healthcare colleagues interested in these timely quality, regulatory and safety topics. It would be great to see you at the October 18th program
The HQPNJ Board
What’s New with the Joint Commission and Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
- Discuss one challenging TJC standard and one challenging CMS CoP to explore ways to demonstrate compliance.
- Identify trends in recommendations for improvement during regulatory surveys in the areas of Environment of Care and Life Safety – including high level disinfection and sterilization
- Discuss challenges in addressing the standards for maternal & antimicrobial safety, and suicide prevention
- Review medication safety standards related to sterile medication compounding and oral anticoagulation risk management
- Describe the new data sources allowed for OPPE and FPPE physician credentialing.
New Jersey Hospital Improvement Innovation Network Updates
- Describe the New Jersey Hospital Improvement Innovation Network evidence-based improvement strategies for patient outcomes in a number of current projects including but not limited to the HIIN projects and the NJ Perinatal Care Collaborative.